Jared and I are having a "debate" as to what drop cloths are for....He says they are supposed to be used while painting to protect floors and such from paint. Nah! Have you seen those pretty hemmed dropcloths for like $10 at Home Depot? Much too nice to use to catch paint. I say they should be used for ...... CURTAINS! Yep!


Now, if I hadn't told you the curtains in those pictures were really drop cloths, you wouldn't have ever guessed, would've you? They are cheap, they're already hemmed on all four sides (unless you need to hem them for length), they come in a variety of sizes, they can easily be hung using ring clips, and they look like linen! Perfect thrifty choice for any home, right? Well, now I have to convince Jared of that fact.....
1 comment:
Love this idea! I am going to have to tell Isaac about it =)
Post a Comment