Friday, August 6, 2010

FIX IT UP FRIDAY


I don't have anything house related to post about.....Well, I do, but not that I have time to write about right now. So, I'm going to share a recipe that we tried last night that we loved. (You have to "fix" the food, right? Okay, maybe stretching it a bit....)

I follow the Milk Allergy Mom blog to get recipes so I can fix things that Morgan can eat, too. I got this recipe here. It is a super quick and easy side dish that even Morgan ate up!

Sweet Green Beans (I would need to double the recipe next time for even just the 3 of us)

1 can whole green beans, drained
6-8 slices cooked bacon (I cooked in microwave)
1 Tb butter
2 Tb brown sugar
1/4 tsp garlic salt

**Melt the butter in a skillet, then add the brown sugar. Toss in the green beans and sprinkle with garlic salt. Then, add the cooked bacon. Heat through for about 10 minutes.

Yummy!


No comments: