Wednesday, July 21, 2010

TOT TUESDAY - A DAY LATE


Sorry this is late. It is going to have to be quick, too. But here it is:


I am in love...with my new laminator. Yep. I'm a teacher. It's in my blood. I can't help it. Things like laminators get me all excited.


I have used it so many times already, and I am excited to make more file folder games and activities for Morgan with it.


I of course used my Amazon gift cards on it (it was a great deal anyway on Amazon) and will get back a 20.00 rebate, too, even though I paid nothing out of pocket, so I actually made 20.00 on it! Yea!


Go here to see how I got it so cheap if you are interested. (The deal runs through July 31.)


2 comments:

The Lindell Family said...

I just got the exact same laminator (and it was an awesome deal!) in the mail today. I'm trying to use some self-control and not laminate every scrap of paper in sight. :)

Heather S. said...

I bought the same one! I love it!