My friend, Julie, recommended this DVD to me. I ordered it from Amazon using my gift cards and got it this week. I tried it today for the first time this morning, and let me just say, I can hardly walk right now, let alone go up and down stairs! But it was SOOO good. I am excited to see if it really helps at all. (The way I feel, it had better work!) I also tried something new. I just CANNOT get up early in the morning to workout. It is just not gonna happen. So, since Morgan is older now I decided to try doing it during her free play time in the living room. She usually plays for about 30 minutes or so in the living room in the mornings while I do "chores." Well, this is a "chore" for me, so.... She thought it was hilarious, and she would even mimic what I was doing on many parts. It was so funny! During the ab work, she'd try to come and sit on my tummy, and that didn't work so great, but I think I'll try doing it at this time in the day and see how it goes. She didn't seem to mind. Also, I am only going to do it 3 days a week for now. There is no way I'd even be able to get out of bed if I tried it more often than that. So, wish me luck that I can stick with it.....Saturday, July 17, 2010
SHAPE UP SATURDAY
My friend, Julie, recommended this DVD to me. I ordered it from Amazon using my gift cards and got it this week. I tried it today for the first time this morning, and let me just say, I can hardly walk right now, let alone go up and down stairs! But it was SOOO good. I am excited to see if it really helps at all. (The way I feel, it had better work!) I also tried something new. I just CANNOT get up early in the morning to workout. It is just not gonna happen. So, since Morgan is older now I decided to try doing it during her free play time in the living room. She usually plays for about 30 minutes or so in the living room in the mornings while I do "chores." Well, this is a "chore" for me, so.... She thought it was hilarious, and she would even mimic what I was doing on many parts. It was so funny! During the ab work, she'd try to come and sit on my tummy, and that didn't work so great, but I think I'll try doing it at this time in the day and see how it goes. She didn't seem to mind. Also, I am only going to do it 3 days a week for now. There is no way I'd even be able to get out of bed if I tried it more often than that. So, wish me luck that I can stick with it.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you think you're sore now, just wait til in the morning:)
Post a Comment