
Today was Jared's birthday. Morgan was so cute as she said, "Happy burtday, Daddy!" and attempted to sing him the birthday song. We sang it many times today.

We ended up having a combined birthday party for Jared AND Morgan since we aren't going to be here on her actual birthday. We decided that we could get away with combining celebrations at this point, as she doesn't really care yet. I had blown up quite a few balloons for the party, and she decided to make a balloon boat before everyone got there.
Opening Gifts
Morgan got a magnadoodle, some Crayola Color Wonder paper, a Tag Junior Reading pal and some books to go with it, a baby doll set with a stroller and highchair / swing, a baby doll, a puzzle, some books, a Little People ABC/123 set, a bubble set, and a kitchen. Daddy got a Sears gift card, a Lowe's gift card, a Chili's gift card, and some money. Thanks everyone!

Morgan's friend, Lydia, who had her birthday last month, helped Morgan open her gifts since she is the expert at it now. :)

PLAYING WITH GIFTS
2 comments:
Looks like a fun party!! I LOVE Morgan's curls - adorable! Lana - I love your hair in those pics - so cute!!
We had a great time. Thanks for having us. And I agree, I thought your hair was super cute!!
Post a Comment