Monday, July 12, 2010

MOMMY MOMENT MONDAY

My Mommy Moment happened this morning when Jared woke me up at 8:00 with breakfast in bed....waffles. Morgan seems to be back to her old sleeping habits (Thank Goodness!) so we usually don't hear anything from her until at least 8:00. Therefore, I often don't wake up much before that either, since I don't set an alarm. Jared went in to get Morgan up for me, and since the monitor was still on, I could hear their little dialogue and it just made me smile. She was so excited to see her Daddy, and I heard her say, "All done nap." (That was one long nap!) After they "chatted" a bit, I heard her say, "Go fine Mommy!" Then, I heard little feet and soon saw a cute little face poke her head into the bedroom. She came over and got in bed with me. What a great start to the morning. We are LOVING having Daddy home with us these few weeks of his break. Morgan gets to see Daddy in the mornings .... he often goes in to get her up... and he often puts her to bed at night. We have also gotten to do some fun family things (like going to parades and parks....and tomorrow the zoo) that she still talks about. We are going to be sad when Daddy has to go back to work. (No more breakfast in bed, either, that's for sure!)

No comments: