Wednesday, January 14, 2009
FEELING LOUSY
Well, I had a decent day yesterday with no fever, but as evening rolled around, I began to feel more and more lousy. By bedtime, I had thrown up once, and my cough was getting worse again. I coughed my way through the night but got a little bit of sleep. This morning, though, I had a fever again and I threw up all over me, Mommy, and the couch. After that I just laid in Mommy's arms for most of the morning, hardly moving except to cough. I tried to take a nap because I was SOOO tired, but I just kept coughing and coughing. I decided I don't like being sick. At least Daddy had a snow day today, so he was able to stay home and help take care of me. Mommy was glad about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry Morgan is sick!!! No fun! Did your doctor tell you to get the bathroom all hot and steamy and then take her in there for a little while? I guess the humidity helps with croup.
Post a Comment