I AM SIX MONTHS OLD!
I am now six months old! Mommy and Daddy can hardly believe it! At 6 months, I am doing a pretty good job of sitting (in fact, I'd almost rather be sitting up than laying down these days), and I am really starting to interact with my toys and have so much fun investigating new things. I love to grab at anything now that I can get my hands on, too. Mommy and Daddy have to remember not to leave anything within my reach that they don't want me to be snatching. Some of my favorite things are music, books, and riding in the car and stroller. (We even have a little stroller that I sometimes just ride around in inside the house!) Also, notice I don't have a bib on in these pictures! Suddenly, after being sick, I haven't been spitting up anymore! Yea! Here are a pictures of some of my favorite toys....
No comments:
Post a Comment