Friday, January 30, 2009

I LOVE MY VEGGIES!

I have been doing so good eating my rice cereal that Mommy decided today that it was time we try some veggies. She had only purchased one kind so far because it was on sale and she had a buy one get one free coupon on top of that. (You know Mommy and her frugal ways!) So, needless to say there wasn't a wide variety to choose from, but I liked it well enough. Can you guess what it was? :)

You guessed it - Sweet Potatoes! I didn't even make a silly face when I tasted it for the first time. I kept opening my mouth for more. Mommy was proud of me. We'll keep eating those for a week before introducing anything new just to make sure I am not allergic to it for some reason. With my allergy already to cow's milk proteins, Mommy is a bit nervous about other foods as well. I wonder what I'll try next? Squash maybe? Or maybe carrots?

No comments: