Friday, January 9, 2009


SUCH A GOOD GIRL

Mommy told me that today has been one of those days that just makes it so much fun to be a Mommy.... even though she doesn't feel well. :( We HAD to run some errands today (Mommy hasn't been grocery shopping in two weeks), so Mommy had to tote me around to four stores (CVS, Walgreens, Kroger, and Walmart). I just sat in my car seat, and "people watched" and was interested in all the activity and stuff to look at. Then, in Walmart, amidst the loudspeaker, some screaming kids, and lots of people talking, I fell asleep. A little old man even commented how precious I looked....just like an angel! :)

When we got home, I laid on my tummy while Mommy unpacked the groceries. No big deal, right? Well, if you've been reading my blog you know how much I hate my tummy. But I laid there and just played and finally started really pushing up with my arms to look around. All of a sudden, Mommy looked over, and I had roller over! (I had started to roll over back in October, but had stopped since I hate my tummy so much.) She turned me back on my tummy, and I kept doing it. She was proud of me.

Then, came lunch time. I am still not totally sure about this spoon thing going in my mouth. The last two days I have spit a lot, but today I ate like a champ.

After lunch, I played in my papasan for quite awhile, then Mommy and I played with my new LeapFrog musical table that Grandma Joy and Grandpa Doug got me for Christmas. I always to like this toy, but today I played with it for a long time .... and stood the whole time. (Most of the time with Mommy's help, of course.)

It's just been one of those fun days that makes Mommy smile. Glad I could help, Mommy! :)