BACK TO MY BIG GIRL CHAIR
It's been quite awhile since I got to eat in my big girl chair! When I was sick, I didn't want to take the effort to eat from a spoon. Now, I am back to eating rice cereal for breakfast and lunch. Mommy wondered if we'd have to "start all over," but I have continued to enjoy this way of eating. I am getting better at it, too. I smile when Mommy brings me my food and I open my mouth pretty good most of the time. I am also not getting as messy. This is a picture when I got done eating today, BEFORE Mommy cleaned me up. Not bad, huh? :)
Mommy doesn't let me play with the spoon while she is feeding me, though I try! But when she gets done she lets me play with a different spoon while she eats her lunch. I'm still working on the correct grip thing. :) I am also beginning to investigate what Mommy calls a "sippy cup." It's fun to play with. A few times when I put it in my mouth (like I do with everything I get my hands on these days) I noticed some liquid getting into my mouth. Not sure about that....
No comments:
Post a Comment