Saturday, September 18, 2010

JOYFUL CREATIONS

I am going to put in a little plug / advertisement here for my mom's little business called "Joyful Creations." I personally think she is very talented and sells her stuff at very reasonable prices. She crochets it all herself and has super adorable stuff!

She sells hats (both kids and adults), flower hair clips (for kids and adults), flower headbands, and flower brooches / pins.

Here are some of her pins and flower clips. I just LOVE the ones with the buttons!

Isn't this little girl hat so adorable? The flowers are interchangeable.....you just "unbutton it" and put on a different one.



This is one of her adult hats. Again, the flower can be changed by just "unbuttoning" it.

Aren't these adorable???????? They can be for boys or girls, and she can make any size.

And this is Morgan sporting one of the headband flowers. Again, you can change the flower to whatever color you want. It's so handy to just switch the flower based on the outfit. Morgan also has a brown headband and a black one that I can change the flowers on as well. (Aren't I lucky to have so many cute things at my disposal?)
Here's just another picture showing Morgan's headband and me wearing one of the brooches / pins. (I can also wear it in my hair, too, because she made it with both a hairclip and a brooch pin on the back. How cool is that?)
And this is an old picture, but it shows me wearing a flower clip in my hair, and Morgan wearing a smaller one.
Anyway, here are her prices for anyone interested:

Flowers (brooches or hair pins) - $5

Children's hats with detachable / interchangeable button flowers - $15

Pumpkin and teddybear hats - $15

Headbands with 1 interchangeable button flower - $6 (additional interchangebale flowers - $4)

Adult hats - $20


Sorry for the plug, but I really adore what she does and I'm proud of her! (Can you tell?) If anyone is interested in anything, just let me know! Okay, I'm done now! :)

1 comment:

Heather S. said...

I love that you posted this!! Your mom and I have emailed this morning - I want to get a couple of things. It was so crazy on Saturday that I didn't get to stop by her table. Actually, I was hoping to stop by after the parade - that crazy storm changed those plans!!