Friday, September 17, 2010

FUN AT THE P-FEST!

Once again we headed to the P-Fest with Grandma Joy and Grandpa Doug. Morgan had so much fun and fell asleep (snoring) in the car on the way home!


Watching the Kiddie Parade with Grandpa Doug.

Morgan ate a whole hot dog, part of Grandma's pork chop sandwich, and almost this whole bag of chips....which were mine, by the way! Chips are her new favorite "snack." Later in the evening, she even ate a kiddie cone from the DQ.....WITH the ice cream IN it! (Well, I ate out the majority of the ice cream but left enough in it for her to enjoy.) So far, she is still able to tolerate milk products in small amounts, so she got to experience a REAL DQ cone!

This year, Grandma Joy thought Morgan should experience some rides. Only that meant that I had to go on the rides, too. Oh joy. :) This picture is blurry, but it was a huge hit with MJ! After the first ride down, she said, "Do again!" So, back up we went! :) I didn't mind this one too much.

But I have to say the Wiggly Worm ride and the little train weren't necessarily thrilling for me. However, Morgan still talks about riding the train and the duck (for some reason she calls the worm ride a duck), so it was worth it, I suppose. :)

I just love this picture of Morgan. It captures her pure joy and excitement!
We're headed to the parade tomorrow, so I am sure more pictures will be forthcoming!


1 comment:

Sandy Duncan said...

I had so much fun at the P-Fest during college. I wish we had something like that to take Hannah to!