Wednesday, September 1, 2010

EXERCISING

I haven't been good about posting anything on Shape Up Saturdays simply because Saturdays tend to get away from me. But, I HAVE been doing my Jillian Michaels DVD every other day, and Morgan LOVES watching and imitating. She asks, "Do excersizes today, Mommy?" She'll imitate me and do push ups, leg raises, and arm circles even at times that I am NOT doing them. She loves it! (Don't know if that is good or bad....)



In other news..... I walked in to a first the other day. Morgan hasn't been napping again (SIGH!) She seems to go in about 1-2 month spurts. She finally was sleeping SO well again until this week. Anyway, on Monday, I finally went in to get her out of bed since she wasn't sleeping anyway, and I walked in to see all her clothes, including her Pull Up, thrown out of the crib onto the floor. There she was, standing up naked in her crib, smiling at me. "Good morning!" she said. LOL! Actually, I wasn't laughing at the time, though now I look back on it and see it as truly funny. I gave her bare bottom a light smack and told her "That's a no. Clothes stay ON." She immediately whimpered and said over and over, "I sorry, Mommy!" Now every time I put her down for a nap or bed, she'll tell me, "Clothes stay on. That's a no." :) So far, she hasn't done it since. I know every kid tends to do this at some point. It just caught me off guard. At least she hadn't gone potty in her bed or anything like that!

No comments: