Well, we just got home from a week long vacation to Branson with Grandma Faith, Grandpa Bob, Aunt Jamie, Uncle Dusty, Natali, and Connell. Whew! I'm tired. But we had so much fun! Mommy said I did a great job sleeping in my pack and play all week in Mommy and Daddy's room. (I usually don't like to sleep in strange places/beds.) I think I was just so tired all the time, I just went right to sleep without really much fussing at all. Since I know how to crawl now, I was having a great time trying to keep up with Natali and Connell all week. (I especially got a kick out of watching Connell run all over the place. He sure kept me giggling.) I don't know what I am going to do without them around to entertain me. And it was great to spend a whole week with Grandma and Grandpa. I'm going to miss having them around all the time to play with me. I have to say, though, I was ready to get back into my routine and my own house. When we walked in the door, the first thing I did was say /g/, pat my leg for "dog", and try to get to the window to see the doggies. Even after a week, I didn't forget about them! It was also great to take a bath in my own little tub, sleep in my own bed, and play with my own toys.
While on vacation, I learned four new things....
1. I learned that I LOVE to swim....especially in the deep water with Mommy and Daddy. I also loved to play in the shallow part by the fountain.





Here is a video of one of my many times swimming with Daddy in the deep water.
2. I learned that I can eat a whole cone all by myself....yep. The whole thing! And I learned that I LOVE ice cream cones....even without the ice cream.



3. I learned how to go down a slide with out help. Wheee! Grandma and Mommy and Daddy got worn out playing with me on the slide. I just kept wanting to go again and again.
4. I also learned (much to Mommy's dismay) how to throw a temper tantrum when I don't get my way. Mommy didn't get any pictures of that because she was too busy trying to figure out how to deal with me. :)
And last, but not least, here are some pictures of my "dancing" to the juke box music at our favorite little restaurant in Branson: "Cakes and Creams." What a hoot!
4 comments:
Looks like you had a great time!
Cute pics! It looked like a great vacation!
When are you getting Morgan her own doggie? I think it's time!! :)
So cute- She is getting so big.
So adorable! Love the swimming video! :)
Post a Comment