I also love the end of the month when Mommy goes through all her coupons and gets rid of all the expired ones. She usually lets me play with them all as long as I don't try to eat them, which I rarely do anymore. I had so much fun picking up each one, crinkling them, and carrying them all over the house. Mommy kept finding coupons scattered all over after I went to bed. Mommy says she is starting me early learning how fun it is to use coupons! :)
Monday, August 31, 2009
MAKING MESSES
Mommy left a bag of clothes she got at a garage sale for Cousin Molly sitting on the floor the other day. (Ooops.) I decided to look through them to see what all she got. :) I did try putting them back in the bag for Mommy, but I got frustrated when I couldn't get the bag to stay open enough to get them in.

I also love the end of the month when Mommy goes through all her coupons and gets rid of all the expired ones. She usually lets me play with them all as long as I don't try to eat them, which I rarely do anymore. I had so much fun picking up each one, crinkling them, and carrying them all over the house. Mommy kept finding coupons scattered all over after I went to bed. Mommy says she is starting me early learning how fun it is to use coupons! :)

I also love the end of the month when Mommy goes through all her coupons and gets rid of all the expired ones. She usually lets me play with them all as long as I don't try to eat them, which I rarely do anymore. I had so much fun picking up each one, crinkling them, and carrying them all over the house. Mommy kept finding coupons scattered all over after I went to bed. Mommy says she is starting me early learning how fun it is to use coupons! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment