Wednesday, August 5, 2009

GOT MILK?

Well, today we started the process of trying to figure out if I am still allergic to milk. Mommy gave me just a tiny bit of vitamin D whole milk in my sippy cup with my formula milk. So far, so good! I know it's only been one day, though, and with my track record, it could take a few weeks for the allergy to rear its ugly head again. Let's pray that doesn't happen.

On a side note, I haven't thrown any temper tantrums since being home from vacation. But I still try to get into things I shouldn't now that I am moving all over the place. There are just too many things to explore! I have started to figure out now which things I can and cannot touch or play with. Mommy has a hard time keeping a straight face when I crawl up to something that is off limits (like the TV or plants), pause, look at Mommy, shake my head "no" a few times....but then go for it anyway! :)

No comments: