Monday, May 11, 2009

WHAT A MOTHER'S DAY

Well, it wasn't quite the first Mother's Day Mommy had in mind. I woke up crying at 6 a.m. and wouldn't go back to sleep. Then, I proceeded to scream and cry ALL day. Nothing Mommy or Daddy did would pacify me. They decided I wouldn't do well at church but we did try to go to Aunt Jamie and Unlce Dusty's house to celebrate Mother's Day with them and Grandma Faith and Grandpa Bob, but that didn't last long. I was a mess.

It seems I just start to get better and then.... (sigh) I did throw up again all over Uncle Brad on Saturday night. And now today I am still extremely fussy and won't sleep again. Mommy is tired, frustrated, and grumpy, if I do say so myself. But then again, we all are.

Poor Grandma Joy and Grandpa Doug got sick, too, on Mother's Day. I don't know if I gave it to them or if they picked it up elsewhere. But Mommy really thinks mine isn't the flu but due to other things now. She just doesn't know what. She sure wishes I could talk to tell her what is wrong. She may call the doctor this afternoon ..... again..... just because she can't get me to stop crying and fussing. (Which really isn't like me at all.)

More updates later....

No comments: