Sunday, May 3, 2009
PASS IT ON
Well, there are just some things that are not nice to share with others.....the flu being one of them. Mommy and I ended up passing the flu bug on to poor Daddy after he did a great job of taking care of us. Now we have three sick ones in the house. Who's taking care of who? Good question! I actually ended up in the ER once again this morning....why can't we ever get sick during a week day for goodness sakes? I wasn't keeping anything down again and was refusing liquids, and I had become very lethargic this morning to the point that Mommy could hardly wake me up. Well, since Mommy still was sick, Daddy had to take me by himself. It was at the ER that he started feeling sick. A nurse had to stay with me for a bit while Daddy went to the restroom. Like I said, Poor Daddy! Anyway, they once again gave me tylenol and pedialyte and sent me home. Sound familiar? Now being at home again, I am still refusing liquids and just want to sleep all the time. (sigh) Time to go....we're all going to lay down for a nap! Let's just hope I decide to eat/drink something when I wake up or it could be a LONG night ahead....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment