Wednesday, May 6, 2009

AN UPDATE ON THE FLU BUG

Okay, well, Mommy and Daddy are both feeling 100% better. Me? Nope. Not so much. I go in 20-24 stretches of no vomiting, and Mommy thinks, "Great!" Then, suddenly, I throw up all over again. (sigh). So far, I have had about 6 ounces of formula since Friday night, most of which has come back up. Right now, I am living on Pedialyte, and small amounts of applesauce, rice cereal, and puffs. On top of all this, I have 3 teeth coming in at once....yes 3! So, Mommy wonders if some of my "infirmities" are related more to my teeth than the flu now???? I have just not been my talkative, happy self lately. I've been pretty melancholy. Mommy says I look "frail" and "pale." (Okay, being in the 96% for weight, I'm definitely not frail, but Mommy can definitely tell I've lost weight.... about 1 lb so far according to the doctor's scale.) If you think of me here in the next few days, say a little prayer for me.... please?

Here are a couple pictures Daddy took of me at the hospital on Sunday.....





1 comment:

The Lindell Family said...

Poor girl...and poor mommy and daddy! We're praying!