Sunday, May 24, 2009

10 MONTHS OLD!


I am 10 months old today. What am I up to these days? Well, let's see....
  • I can stand up and play on my own without Mommy holding on to me.
  • I know two signs: "doggie" and "more" (though I still would rather flap my hands up and down when I want "more" instead)
  • I am eating "big people" food now, such as peaches, green beans, crackers, applesauce, etc.
  • I can point and push things with just my index finger.....I like turning lights off and on!
  • I know how to wave hi and bye (When we go for stroller rides, I enjoy waving to people)
  • I am working on using the spoon to feed myself peaches, green beans, etc.
  • I love to giggle, play "so big" and "peek-a-boo", go on walks, read books (like always), ride my "car", dance to music, and play with Mommy's hair.
  • I have a huge appetite these days....I go nuts when I see my bottle and when Mommy puts me in my high chair. I can hardly contain myself if Mommy doesn't have my food ready right away! What a switch from a few months ago when I hated eating and could have cared less about my bottle.

1 comment:

Heather S. said...

Oh my goodness! That picture is adorable!!! Is that the bow that Jamie made? Does she sell them? SO CUTE!