The Good: The last four days or so, I have been taking really good naps again. No fussing, sleeping about 1.5 hours. Yea for me! (Mommy did try something new....she put a blanket up over my window so it is really dark in my room. Don't know if that is a coincidence or if it really does help.)
The Bad: Mommy can see three (maybe four?) teeth trying to come in. Yuk!
The Really Bad: Mommy and I both got the flu yesterday. Mommy started feeling yucky around noon. Luckily I was being a good girl and kept myself pretty entertained on the floor with my toys while she laid on the couch. I wasn't showing any signs, though, of being sick until I woke up suddenly at 9:30 p.m. throwing up all over my bed. That just about did Mommy's queasy stomach in. She kept feeling worse and worse throughout the night as I kept throwing up and eventually just kept dry heaving until I finally fell asleep in Daddy's arms around 2 a.m. Mommy started throwing up around 1 a.m. and had a 101 fever. When I woke up this morning, though, I seemed pretty happy and had no fever. Daddy would only let me have Pedialyte, though, and I didn't like that at first. I wanted my food! But I got used to it. Mommy has been sleeping all day, so Daddy and I have had lots of play time together. Just this afternoon I started having diarrhea, a bad diaper rash, and a low grade fever...but am still smiling and playing. Poor Daddy. He is taking care of two sick ladies on about 3 hours of sleep. He deserves an award!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no!! I hope you both feel better soon!!
Post a Comment