Wednesday, May 20, 2009

EARLY BIRD

Well, I finally seem pretty much back to normal (with an outrageous appetite!). Though, I have to admit that I got used to people holding me and paying me a lot of attention, so I am having to learn again how to sometimes be set down to play without Mommy right there beside me. I am still continuing to get more and more teeth by the minute, it seems. Therefore, guess what I am not doing....yep... sleeping well at night. I have been sleeping through the night since I was 3 months old, but the past week I have started waking up anywhere from 4:30 to 5:30. (Mommy HATES that time of morning!) In addition, the last few nights I have also started waking up every few hours. Most of the time I can put myself back to sleep, though it still wakes Mommy and Daddy every few hours as well, which they are not too thrilled about. One night at 1:30, Mommy and Daddy heard me in my bed just having a good old conversation with myself! :) Mommy makes me still stay in my bed, though, until 7:00, which is when I used to get up. Sometimes I just lay and talk to myself and roll around, but other times I cry because I want to eat breakfast since I'm awake. Hopefully I will got back to my regular routine soon. A good thing, however, is that I am taking great naps again! I guess you can't have it all, Mommy! :)

2 comments:

The gFamily said...

That's right Mommy... You can't have it all! :) Too funny! I am so glad that Morgan is feeling better again!!

Jason, Kate and Tait Miller said...

Hang in there. Tait has gone through about two or three of those in the last 6 or so months. The last one just ended a few weeks ago. Not to discourage you but his lasted a few weeks. I figure it's those darn teeth but who knows, could be anything! Hang in there! I began to find that sleep is overrated and as long as they are still happy, that's all that matters!!!! Hope it all evens out soon!