Friday, May 15, 2009

GARAGE SALES ROCK!

Mommy and Grandma have been hitting the garage sales lately, and look at what they found me! I have been having such a blast playing with my new toys. It was about time, too, because I was getting bored with my "baby" toys. :)

Grandma found me this toy. I love it because I can hold onto it and stand by myself. (Although Mommy has to be close by because I still don't understand that I can't just let go when I'm done.)




This riding car has quickly become my new favorite toy! I can't quite make it go yet by myself, but I LOVE it when Mommy pushes me around on it. Plus, I can sit up on it like a big girl all by myself and play with all its gadgets.

I even found out how fun it is to play with both toys at once! :)

Since I love music so much, I have enjoyed this new toy as well. Mommy is trying to teach me that you don't pound as hard as you can on piano keys! You know, for future reference! :)
She also keeps trying to tell me that pianos are not supposed to be played with your toes....but it's so much more fun that way!


And finally, Mommy found this cute doggie book that has fuzzy fur and slick noses that I can feel and touch. OOOHH! Thanks, Mommy! I love doggies! (When Mommy reads me this book, I just keep patting my leg - the sign for dog - when she says "dog" or "woof woof".)


I'm glad this is only the beginning of garage sale season. I can't wait to see what other goodies Mommy and Grandma will find me! :)


No comments: