While she has had a rough few weeks in terms of behavior, my dear little Morgan still makes me smile so much with her sweet personality and cute things she says.
Just today for example, she announced at breakfast, "Mommy, I gonna obey you with a happy heart today." (Can you tell what we've been working on?)
Later, she asked, "Are you my daughter?" I said, "No, YOU are MY daughter." She then said, "I your big girl daughter and Kelsey your little girl daughter." After that she turned to Jared and said, "Daddy, are you a boy daughter?" :)

We were using scissors today to practice her cutting during our schooltime, and when we were done using her Kumon cutting book, she asked for "pretty paper" to cut. So, I got out some scraps of construction paper for her to cut while Jared and I got lunch ready nearby. She suddenly declared, "I cut a K and M and M." Sure enough, what she cut did kinda resemble the lines in those letters. (Okay, so you have to look hard and use some imagination, but I see it, don't you?) Then she said, "Daddy, I writed your name in cutting. See? K-M-M spells DADDY!" :) Okay, so she's a little off on the spelling, but it was cute how excited she was, and I was impressed with how she understands that you put letters together to make words.
No comments:
Post a Comment