Saturday, March 27, 2010
MORE EGGS
We worked on the letters R for Rabbit and E for Egg yesterday. One of the activities we did was match eggs with letters on it to the matching letter in the egg carton. Then, Mommy had me open up the eggs, which I LOVED (good motor skill work) and take out the letter inside and put it on either the R for Rabbit picture or the E for Egg picture. Each time I put a letter on a picture Mommy sang the sound song for that letter. I needed help with a few of them, especially at the beginning when I was just consumed with playing with the stickers and opening the eggs. But by the end I got better at actually concentrating on doing the activity. But Mommy always says that we are learning through play, so even if I don't get into the activity exactly as Mommy designed it, I am still gaining exposure and having fun doing it!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment