After we found all the eggs, we had to go inside and open all the eggs to find our treasures. Then, we dumped all the empty eggs into a big tub to give back to them. I got lots of candy that I can't eat, but I didn't really understand or mind anyway. I just liked opening the eggs and taking out the "treasure" and throwing it into my bag.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
GOING ON AN EGG HUNT.....FOR REAL!
Despite the fact that it was windy and cold out today, Mommy and I went to a church in town for their huge Easter Egg Hunt today. Cousin Connell and Cousin Natali and Aunt Jamie and Grandma Faith and Grandma Joy all came along with us. It was so much fun.




After we found all the eggs, we had to go inside and open all the eggs to find our treasures. Then, we dumped all the empty eggs into a big tub to give back to them. I got lots of candy that I can't eat, but I didn't really understand or mind anyway. I just liked opening the eggs and taking out the "treasure" and throwing it into my bag.
After we found all the eggs, we had to go inside and open all the eggs to find our treasures. Then, we dumped all the empty eggs into a big tub to give back to them. I got lots of candy that I can't eat, but I didn't really understand or mind anyway. I just liked opening the eggs and taking out the "treasure" and throwing it into my bag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment