Monday, March 15, 2010
GRANDMA'S BOOK
Every day before naptime, Mommy and I sit on the couch and read books. Lately, we have been "getting cozy" under the afghan while we read, and we really enjoy our special time together. Today, Mommy was finishing cleaning up after lunch, and I was getting impatient, so I went and got one of my favorite books that Grandma Joy gave me for Valentine's Day, climbed up on the couch myself, pulled down the afghan, and proclaimed to Mommy, "I git ozy!" The funny thing was, the book talks to me all by itself.....in Grandma's voice. All I have to do is turn the pages. So, really, I did my reading time on the couch all by myself today.....and Grandma Joy read me my book even though she wasn't even here! :) Mommy said not to get used to that, though, because she is not ready to give up that special Mommy/Morgan time yet!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment