Monday, March 29, 2010

I LOVE TO SING

I LOVE to sing. Mommy and I sing a lot during our lunchtime. (That is why I am a bit distracted at a few parts in the video by picking up tiny bits of my "bidtit"....biscuit). My favorite song at the moment is "Daybit" (Only a Boy Named David). I LOVE that song! Also, Mommy read on my friend Emma's blog that she loved LeapFrog's Letter Factory DVD and learned her sounds from watching it. Since Mommy has been working on letter sounds with me, she checked it out from the library and I've been watching it (kinda) the last few days. I don't seem much interested in it like I am my Praise Baby videos and Mommy didn't think I was really getting anything out of it. But she decided to start singing the main song from it yesterday and sure enough, I joined right in with the sounds. So even though I was doing other things and not really paying all that much attention to the TV pictures, I was sure enough listening to the music as I played! Thanks Emma for the great suggestion!

No comments: