WHAT A WEEK!
Well, I've had quite a week..... Starting last Wednesday I began to get really fussy and irritable, and I was demanding Mommy's attention ALL the time. I did a lot of my new "screeching" and "gurggling" if she wasn't holding me. I also got into doing this almost violent kicking and flailing as well as making my body all stiff and making my face turn bright red as I'd shake my head back and forth. Very strange.... I also began to hate my bottle and naps. I'd push the bottle out of my mouth and arch my back and screech, and I started crying and fussing when Mommy put me down for my naps. Then, I'd only sleep 45 minutes or so instead of my usual 2-3 hours. I started drooling buckets, too, and sucking on my fingers all the time, so Mommy wondered if I was teething. The doctor told her it was okay to give me baby tylenol, and that has seemed to help some...
Then, on top of all that, I had my shots yesterday. I did NOT like those! Mommy didn't either. She said it broke her heart. I developed a fever because of them last night, and then this morning I vomitted all over me, Mommy, and the kitchen floor. It was EVERYWHERE! So, I got to take a bath this morning! Yea! I usually have to wait until nighttime, but I got to play in the tub this morning. I love my baths, so I didn't mind. After I got over the initial shock of throwing up and having it come out my nose even, I was back to screeching, laughing, and enjoying my bath. Mommy wasn't enjoying it as much when she had to clean it all up (including herself!) At least it was on the tile floor and not the carpet.
Mommy hopes things get better from here on out now that my shots are done and the tylenol has kicked in. It's been a week now, so hopefully my "teething" won't last too much longer....until the next round, that is.
Here is a video of me doing my weird "screeching" and gurggling. Mommy says I have to learn how to use an "inside voice."
No comments:
Post a Comment