ONE ICY DAY....
Today we woke up to about a half inch of ice layering the trees and roads. I thought it was pretty, and Daddy got to stay home with Mommy and me today because of it. But Daddy wasn't too thrilled about the water dripping down our wall by the window upstairs and soaking the carpet and wall as the ice melted on the outside of the window. He didn't enjoy spending two hours outside, either, chipping away at the ice on our driveway.....
In the meantime, I was having playtime in my crib. Since we had to put the pack n play away downstairs to make room for the Christmas tree, I have started to spend some time playing in my crib instead. I like playing with and touching the soft bears on the side of the crib. I also have been really hating my tummy time again lately, but for some reason, I can tolerate it better in my crib on the softer surface with my teddies to keep me company.
1 comment:
Morgan is so cute!! My girls LOVED your Christmas card!!
Post a Comment