Thursday, December 4, 2008


SITTING UP

The last few days my reflux has been acting up, leaving me pretty cranky. (That's why you see a bib on me in every picture, it seems. I spit up all the time!) Therefore, I do not sleep well during naptime, and I hate being on my tummy again. But in the meantime, I have begun to be more fond of "sitting up." Mommy and I have been practicing.

Sometimes if she lets go I can sit for a few seconds by myself before I start to topple over. I usually end up touching my knees with my chin if Mommy lets go for a few seconds, but I'm learning!

3 comments:

Heather S. said...

She's getting so big!! What a cutie!

Wonderfully Made..... Psalm 139:14 said...

What a beautiful little blessing. Tell your mom and daddy Hi from the Austins. You are so sweet Morgan.

Cold Front Chuck said...

Lindsey Hart said... My little cousin is so big and cute!