Friday, December 5, 2008


NAPTIME WITH TEDDY

Ever since I was born, I have loved being swaddled when I sleep. In fact, Mommy and Daddy quickly learned that is the only way I'd stay asleep without waking myself up from all the jerky movements. Lately, however, I have been getting my arms out a lot, and I don't move around as much when I sleep anymore, so Mommy decided to try having me take a nap today without my arms in the swaddle. I have always loved the two teddy bears on the sides of my crib, and I "talk" to them a lot when I wake up from naps, and I love to touch their soft, fuzzy fur. When Mommy came in to check on me today during my nap, she had to laugh. Since my arms were free, I had fallen asleep touching one of my teddies. I kinda like having my arms free!


No comments: