HAPPY DAY
After a few weeks of fussiness, crying, and very few smiles, I had such a happy day today, which made Mommy and Daddy happy, too. We all just enjoyed our day today so much. I was all smiles, I played quite a bit by myself on my mat or in my bouncer without crying and screaming, and I let Mommy set me down instead of having to hold me all the time. When Mommy played with me, I laughed and talked and smiled. Mommy enjoyed listening to me making lots of fun noises instead of my weird noises. I also took two really good naps today, which I haven't done in awhile, and I was able to lay on my tummy more today without crying. In addition, I had a doctor's appointment today. I passed with flying colors! At 5 months old, I weigh 17 lbs. 4 oz. and am 26.75 inches long. I get to start trying solid foods next week when we get back from visiting Great Grandma and Grandpa in Indiana. I am so ready for that! I love watching Mommy and Daddy eat, and I am mesmerized by adult food. Mommy is a bit worried how I will do...
Anyway, here are a few pictures of me smiling today during my playtime with Mommy.