Friday, December 26, 2008


MY FIRST CHRISTMAS

Wow. I've had quite a busy few days. My first Christmas was full of family, fun, and, unfortunately, fussiness. (Just too much stimulation and not enough of my normal routine, I guess.) I enjoyed spending time with Grandma Faith, Grandpa Bob, Great Grandma Miller, and Uncle Dusty, Aunt Jamie, Cousin Connell, and Cousin Natali on Christmas Eve. I even got to stay up late and go to my first Christmas Eve service at Grandpa Bob's church. It was a new experience wearing pajamas to church! Then on Christmas Day I got to go over to Grandma Joy and Grandpa Doug's house. Uncle Brad and Aunt Cali were there, too. I had just about had it, though, by Christmas Day, and Uncle Brad spent a lot of time pushing me around Grandma and Grandpa's house in a little stroller to keep me happy. All in all, it was a great first Christmas! (See below for what my favorite gift was.)


I love Great Grandma Miller...

...and Aunt Jamie!

What a crew! Trying to get us all to take a picture was quite an ordeal!

Helping Daddy open his presents.


My favorite gift of all this Christmas won't actually get here until July, though! Aunt Cali and Uncle Brad will be giving me a brand new baby cousin! (Maybe even on my birthday! Aunt Cali is due on July 23, a day before my birthday.) Mommy and Grandma screamed so loud when they opened that gift that they woke me up from my nap. But it was worth being woken up for!

2 comments:

The gFamily said...

What a fun present Morgan! Cousins are the best!! Tell your Uncle Brad and Aunt Cali congrats!!

The Gardners said...

How exciting! It will be so fun to have them so close in age. I hope you guys had a great christmas!