Saturday, September 3, 2011

WRITING HER NAME

Morgan and I have been able to get back into our routine lately of doing tot school after naptime. She has been asking for it, and is absolutely thrilled to do it each day. I've been doing pretty low key easy things to get back into it, but she has continued to amaze me with what she just suddenly can do! I saw this idea online to do name books every day, so I quick made one for Morgan since she has been so interested in writing letters lately. We'll try to do it at least 3 times a week or so. I wrote her name at the top with a highlighter and marked with our "green means go" dots where to start each letter. With only a bit of verbal guidance from me, she traced the letters and then I told her to write them on her own at the bottom. This is what she did on her own.....the first time she tried! To say I was proud and impressed would be an understatement!


No comments: