Thursday, December 2, 2010

GIVING JESUS HER HEART(S)

No, Morgan hasn't grasped the concept of "accepting Jesus into your heart" or becoming a Christian yet, but here's a cute story that I want to document....

We all went to watch Grandma Joy sing in the Christmas Festival at her church. Morgan really enjoyed all the music. There was one song where a little boy got up and sang a solo about giving Jesus his heart. The next day, Morgan spent the day with Grandma Joy while I was subbing, and Grandma sang that song with her over and over. After awhile, Morgan suddenly ran into the back bedroom, got out her (beloved) puffy heart stickers, came back out to the living room and put the heart stickers next to Baby Jesus in the nativity set. Then she said, "Gamma, I give Jesus my hawts."

Doesn't that just make you smile?

1 comment:

Julie said...

That is SO SWEET!