Saturday, December 18, 2010

OUR SPECIAL CHRISTMAS GREETING

The last of our Christmas cards got mailed out yesterday, but I always feel like I am forgetting someone. This year, I made our own card using http://www.picnik.com/ (a free photo editing website) and just used some free 4x6 picture credits I had to print them. Since I created them myself, and saved the picture on my computer, it's pretty easy to share it on here with all of you (in case I forgot anyone)!

Oh, and in case you got it in the mail and didn't really take time to read it all (like I often do - just look at the cute pictures and stick it up on my board)..... Well, you may want to take time to go back and read it carefully. Just so you don't miss anything..... :)

**Note: If you can't read it very well on here (since it's kinda smallish), just click on the picture and it should open up a bigger version of the picture for you.

2 comments:

Heather S. said...

Congrats!!! My mom told me before I even got your card! So exciting for you!! When are you due?

Jason, Kate and Tait Miller said...

Congrats~ Hope you are feeling well!