I put up two trees this year, much to Jared's dismay. (He doesn't get into the Christmas spirit like I do!) I have always been one that likes to see a tree from the outside. Well, in our house, the only window on the main floor that faces the front street is the bathroom window. Crazy, huh? Anyway, this year, I put up a tree in our office/den upstairs, too, since that window does face the street on the second floor. Jared thinks I am crazy! :) But I also like having a "little bit of Christmas" upstairs, too!
Friday, November 26, 2010
TIS THE SEASON
I just love the Christmas season. There is just something about listening to Christmas music while putting up the tree and hearing your little girl exclaim, "Mommy, look! It's Christmas!"


Morgan really wanted to help put on all the red (breakable) ball ornaments this year. I let her because I wanted her to get into the Christmas spirit with me, but I was cringing the whole time, waiting for one to break. None did, though, and the trees look pretty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment