Monday, February 22, 2010

"TOOLTIME!"

I LOVE "schooltime" with Mommy these days! (I call it "tooltimey.") Mommy tries to tell me that "tooltime" is something DADDY will have to teach me later...... :) Anyway, I get all excited when we get to do "schooltime for me." Before we do a new activity each day we review something we've been working on ..... Today I was reviewing how to spell and say my name. (I call myself "Nonin.") Then, we practiced the last four letters I was learning in the uppercase alphabet. Just in the past couple days I have begun to recognize them over 80% of the time. (I can also recognize them in books and other contexts as well now.) Now I know all the uppercase letters and Mommy says we will start to work on the sounds they make. Yea!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW!! She's a genius! Or maybe her momma is just an amazing teacher! Or both! Thanks for sharing, Lana. Morgan is such a doll.