Wednesday, February 17, 2010

18 MONTH UPDATES


I'm almost 19 months old, and I realized I haven't done an 18 month update yet...oops. Anyway, here goes....
  • UPDATE: I just had my 18 month appointment and I am 33 1/2 inches tall (89th percentile) and 23 lbs 7 oz. (32nd percentile).
  • Some of my new favorite foods are ham (real spiral sliced ham), soup, biscuits, and corn.

  • I now know 22 out of the 26 uppercase/capital letters. I am still working on E, J, U, Y.

  • I can count to twelve, and I know how to recognize the numbers 2 and 3.

  • I can say all my color words, and I know how to recognize black and green.

  • I can identify and say circle, triangle, square, heart, and star.

  • I can now sign "yes" and say the word as well. (Mommy is glad that I am using "yes" now instead of "no" all the time.)

  • Some new words and phrases: "I need some more," "see ya," make noise," I sorry" (though I don't how to use in the correct context yet.....I just like to say it), "put away," "elephant," "giraffe," "lion," "cookies," mesin" (medicine), and "pishurs" (pictures).

  • The other morning when I woke up, Mommy heard me saying, "Hey, Mommy! All done nigh-nigh!" That cracked her up!

  • I still LOVE looking at / reading books. I spend the majority of my day reading some kind of book somewhere in the house!



No comments: