Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"SNOW" MUCH FUN!

We got a decent amount of snow again over the last few days, and boy have I been talking about it! I often will go to the window or point out the window and say, "See da snow!" So, yesterday before the winds picked up, Mommy took me out in the snow for a wee bit. I basically just stood there and walked around a bit and watched the neighbor boys slide down their driveway on snowboards. Mommy wasn't sure I was having much fun until she tried to take me inside......then I cried and kept saying, "More snow!"




I was actually surprised that the snow was so cold. I kept putting it up to my face and lightly touching my nose with the cold stuff and saying, "brr."


Mommy was disappointed that the snow was so light and fluffy and not good packing snow. She wanted to help me build a little snowman for real this time! But we had to settle on a mound of snow on the side of the driveway that we scooped out a little seat for me to sit in and watch the neighbors. I thought that was cool enough.


And finally, before we went inside, Mommy helped me make a snow angel. It's hard to see it in the picture, but it really did look like an angel when I got up.



Mommy hopes this will be the end of the snow for this winter season, but I am secretly hoping for lots more snow to play in!


No comments: