Saturday, January 23, 2010

THAT'S A NO

A couple times Mommy has found that I like to empty out my dresser drawer during my independent roomtime. So, she has started checking on me a lot more, and going over with me every day beforehand what is a NO.... opening the drawers, and going behind the rocking chair to name a few. (She really doesn't want me to start opening the drawers and then deciding to use them to climb on.) Well, today when I was in my room, she suddenly heard me saying, "dats no!" over and over. When she came to check on me, I was going back and forth between the dressers, pointing at them and reminding myself that "Dats no!" Mommy just had to laugh. At least I know what I am not supposed to do.....though I still tend to do it anyway. :) Oh that sinful nature..... :)

No comments: