Saturday, January 23, 2010

SHAKE IT!

Mommy and I made a fun "shaker" this morning using a toilet paper tube, markers, and macaroni. Yep. Mommy let me use markers. That is why I have on an old "play" shirt, and that is why my hands are now very colorful! :)

Coloring the tube with markers = messy and fun!

Looking at my hands, concerned that they were "messy."


Filling the tube with macaroni. This was my favorite part! Mommy let me just do this for quite a while. The ones that spilled on the table, I made sure to pick up and put in there by hand.


The finished product! (Mommy taught me a fun song to go along with it called, "Shake Your Sillies Out", but she could NOT get me to shake my shaker and "sing" when the video camera was on, because all I wanted to do was see the "movie" on the camera.....)
*Mommy got this idea and the song from www.notimeforflashcards.com It's a great site to get fun crafts and ideas from!



1 comment:

NapMath said...

Morgan is so cute and doing such great things! It was fun seeing pictures! Happy 2010! When will she be conquering the graphing calculator?