One of my favorite books lately is "Paddington's Opposites." I can read it pretty well with Mommy, and I love saying the words. Mommy so badly wanted to catch me reading it with her, but it is just so hard to tape me doing anything these days since I want to "see movie!" as soon as I see the video camera. Today, she tried to "hide" the camera so I wouldn't want to "see movies." But I'm no dummy! I knew exactly where it was! Mommy promised me I could watch the "movie" after we read the story, so I gladly obeyed. :) But you will notice, I keep looking back at the camera to make sure it is still there. What a little stinker I am! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thisis too stinkin cute for words....she is such a smart little girl~I can only imagine how very proud you are of her!! God Bless
Love Taunya ~n~ Collin
Post a Comment