Wednesday, January 20, 2010
MY "NO-MA"
Mommy and I made our first real craft together on Saturday. I love seeing the "no-ma" that I made up on our refridgerator. Mommy obviously cut out all the shapes, but I colored the snow all by myself, and I helped Mommy use the glue stick to put glue on the pieces. Then, Mommy would guide my hand and help me glue the pieces on. I put on the hat and the scarf basically by myself after Mommy guided me where to put them. The smaller pieces were a little harder, and they stuck to my fingers, so Mommy helped me a bit more with those. We had so much fun working on our craft together. Mommy said we get to do some kind of craft now every Saturday. Yea! I can't wait to see what we will make next!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment