Saturday, January 9, 2010

RANDOM SATURDAY

I am really into building things lately with my big "lego" blocks. Mommy has been trying to get me to stack them and build "towers" for a while now, but I just wanted to do it in my own time and on my own. This is what Mommy found that I had built today when she came in to my room at the end of roomtime....



~Today was just a basic, lazy Saturday. It's been somewhat nice having routine days now again after a busy month of December. Today Daddy stayed home with me while Mommy went on a three hour power shopping trip to Kroger, Walgreens, and CVS....her three favorite stores! I am VERY good when she carts me along on her adventures - I am just so used to it by now - but she says it is still so much easier to go at it alone. She was proud of herself today when she came home with over $250 worth of stuff for only $15 out of pocket. Granted, she used Extra bucks and gift cards at CVS and Register Rewards and a gift card at Walgreens, but still...a great trip indeed! If you haven't figured out by now, my Mommy is a very thrifty, deal-seeking, bargain-hunting maniac! :)
~This one's for you, Uncle Brad: Tonight when Mommy was changing my diaper, I started naming off letters that I know....I-N-D-I-A-N-A....Wait a minute! Mommy realized I had just spelled INDIANA . She realized she was wearing an Indiana sweatshirt, spelled all in capital letters, and I was reading off the letters on her shirt in order. It just so happens I know all the letters in that word, I guess. I don't know what "Indiana" is or means or why Mommy was so tickled by it all, but she said my Uncle Brad would be proud and that on top of making me a "Wheel Watcher" (see previous post) she'll also make me a "Hoosier" fan yet! :)


No comments: