Friday, October 30, 2009

A FUN DAY AT GRANDMA'S HOUSE

Even though I still have a nasty cough, Mommy and I had to get out of the house today, so we went to see Grandma and Grandpa. In spite of my cough and being so tired from not sleeping well, I had a fun day! I even wore my Halloween shirt to get me in the mood for Halloween.




Grandma Joy got out some paint by water books for me to try. I caught on quick and had a blast painting my "br" (bear). Mommy will have to buy me some paints and brushes soon!





I also got to color. I was more interested in taking out the crayons, and I kept using the crayons upside down, but I did manage to get a few scribbles on the page.



Then, I tried on one of my Halloween costumes for Grandma and Grandpa. (I have two, and Mommy can't decide which to have me wear. But I love pumpkins so much right now, that maybe I'll have to stick with this one.) Sorry for the bad pictures....don't know what was up with Grandma's camera...







No comments: