Well, my day today ended up being quite a bit better than yesterday. I haven't thrown up since last night at 5:30, and I did sleep well last night. I was still tired this morning and took a good nap this morning, but then as has been typical, I didn't sleep at all this afternoon for my afternoon nap. But nonetheless, I have been a pretty happy camper. Mommy keeps letting me eat a lot of saltine crackers, applesauce, and bananas....a few of my favorites. Yea! She says these are the best things for my tummy today. Doesn't bother me at all! I also got to stay in my pajamas all day which was fun.
Since I was feeling better and wanted to play more, but since Mommy still didn't want me going all over the house (especially the carpet in case my "nanas" would decide to come up again), she came up with these fun ideas that I could do on a towel on the kitchen floor.
First, she got out my beloved bubbles and she sat and blew bubbles at me for quite a while. I loved trying to pop them before the towel did.
Then, she got out two bowls, filled one with water, and showed me how to use a measuring cup to transfer the water from the full bowl to the empty one. Wow! I had such a fun time! Yes, I missed sometimes. Yes, I got wet. Yes, the towel got all wet. But that was part of the fun, and Mommy says water is easy to clean up. I spent about 20 minutes doing this activity.
No comments:
Post a Comment