Okay, so I'll admit that I kinda cringe every time I hear those words. Not because I don't want to play with my daughter, but because I'm not all that excited about playing doctor or dentist or school or house (you get the idea) AGAIN. I will gladly do tot school with her or do a craft, or color with her, or play a game, or go for a walk, etc. But the pretend play is just not really up my alley. BUT, I smile and say, "Sure, Honey. What should we play?" while at the same time secretly praying she'll suggest coloring or something like that.
I remember Dad admitting to me that he played WAY more Candy Land and Chutes and Ladders than he really cared to back in the day. :) Yep. I get it now, Dad. I get it! :)
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment